Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: Please follow these instructions:
If you wish to personally deliver the certificate to the recipient, provide your name and shipping address during checkout.
If you wish the certificate to go directly to recipient, please include that person's name and mailing address during checkout in the optional notes field (see sample below).
- E-mail gift certificates are activated within two business days.
Gift certificates are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and are not redeemable for cash or other substitutions.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid picture ID before redemption of the gift certificate.
- The recipient of the gift certificate should call in advance to schedule an appointment and indicate that they will be using a gift certificate.
- Gift Certificate must be presented upon arrival to appointment.
- Gift certificate may include a 4 pack of Yoga Classes, Sports/Medical, Thai, Thai Reflexology, Swedish massage, Chi Nei Tsang
- You can request a specific massage method ie: Sports/Medical, Thai, Thai Reflexology, Swedish massage, Chi Nei Tsang or you can simply describe any issues the gift recipient are experiencing, such as neck pain or ITB syndrome, stress, and allow the therapist to create an optimum treatment plan that will address their needs.
- Gift Certificates expire twelve months from purchase.
- No replacement for lost, destroyed, stolen, or expired cards.
- Void if altered, photocopied, or reproduced.
- The certificate may be supplemented by payment of cash, acceptable check or valid credit card.
- No credit or change will be given on unused portion of certificate.
- Gratuity is not included in price but you can add a 15 or 20% gratuity at the Paypal check out.